Monday, October 16, 2006

Misunderstood Zombie Underachievers

Given the constantly cloying hand-holding of the nanny state, zombies are reclassified from fearsome flesh-craving denizens of the undead to disadvantaged retards who fail to get the same breaks as the rest of society. After all, they are slow and their social skills leave a lot to be desired.

Special schools are set up to help integrate them back into civilisation. Hilarity and tragedy obviously ensues in fair and balanced measures.

It ends up with Tony Blair (and the gurning Cherie), John Prescott, Jack Straw, George Bush, warmonger Donald Rumsfeld, and that fascist goat-girl Condoleeza Rice being dragged through a lake of boiling monkey vomit and then set upon by an angry mob wielding rusty can openers, cheese graters, squeezy bottles of salty piss, machetes, croquet mallets, buckets of Blue Stratos aftershave, and a wide-ranging, yet tastefully selected, array of blunt instruments.

While this final sequence isn’t actually part of the narrative of Misunderstood Zombie Underachievers - The Movie, and actually won’t be filmed, the time seems about right.

After that the mob swells in size and goes after Parisians. And the rest of France.

6 Comments:

Blogger wcdixon said...

Dudes:

Very funny stuff...but now I am torn. See, was gearing up to do a vent rant here about some of the shit I've been having to deal with on this little tv series I'm working on - but you went and publically announced Seriakh as open for business(well at least to bloggerville). So I am having to rethink...hmmmm

2:14 PM  
Blogger Good Dog said...

Will,

Sorry we've potentially clogged up your vent, so to speak.

2:35 PM  
Blogger wcdixon said...

Yes...the rant isn't worth the potential trouble found if someone happened to 'find/read' it.

4:16 PM  
Blogger Good Dog said...

Good decision. It's okay to soft chew the hand that feeds you but chomping it off at the wrist won't do any favours.

When I started Thought Wad, I thought it was kind of cowardly not to put my name up. But since we're still in the stage of making inroads into this section of the industry, I'd have to be on my best behaviour so as not to honk anyone off.

The time will come when you can let off steam.

4:57 PM  
Blogger Riddley Walker said...

And then they will pay, oh yes, they will pay...

8:35 PM  
Blogger wcdixon said...

...lol

Well tomorrow will be interesting. Posted a pretty soft vent on Uninflected and then had a couple visits from the server at the series production office. So they found me - or someone did. Threw me because no one had before. So I hastily edited out any stuff that might be taken the wrong way (believe me it was pretty soft, but still) but it still would've been read. Now I've been pretty conscious to keep blog clean and not name names or take anyone on (and honestly I haven't had any reason to - its a decent gig) but now sweating it out to see if I walk into a gauntlet in morning.

6:06 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home